View Thread
 Print Thread
wv furmeet
Skittles
Thanks again to the 10 furs that attended the furmeet in clarksburg. Sorry again for those of you that could not attend due to the short notice or because it was on a week day. The next one will be on feb 23. We are also still open for ideas on a better location for the meet to be held. For any ideas, info on the meet or anyone willing to help out for future meets follow WV_furs on Twitter or email me at thekiltedcat@gmail.com Thank you

Dante_Fox
Clarksburgh is kind of a center location. I would kind of think twice before offering to move it around. What I tend to find is a bigger population of us are mainly south. Us that are more north are kind of few and far apart. It would be better for a more center location. but also keep in mind. You run a chance of lower turn out due to travel. Or even working being an issue. But also I think its going to take small local groups starting up and then slowly moving in to one center group. If in fact that is your goal? I would be willing to help as long as I am still in WV.

Skittles
That is what we are trying to work at is small groups but if 10 can make it on a 3 day notice and it being on a week day its a good start. Rechecked pounced.org and a lot of furs are popping most nothern like wheeling, foster, weirton and a few in Fairmont and shinnston also found 3 more in morgantown that is where we are talking about holding it at next but still unsure. We need a public place but not too public if you know what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated
~skittleswolf~

Dante_Fox
Well I live around wheeling and have yet to hear back from them. I have reached out to them.

Skittles
Two of my friends just moved there rulu and rexi they are on pounced
~skittleswolf~

Zackspeedling
Wow so there are more furs around my area then I thought 3 in morgantown alone, sweet!
i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x339/Zerg_Zergling/Steampunk.png

Skittles
There are around 10 in morgantown and 6 of us from clarksburg to jane lew and im very excited about the Feb 23 furmeet I have got a lot of positive response my count is around 16 and there are 8 furs from morgantown that are still talking over attending and anyone that has a fursuit is encouraged to bring it for fursuit bowling at 8pm
~skittleswolf~

Dante_Fox
Its still up in the air for me. It falls between pays and a 2 hour drive

Skittles
If your able to make it dante I would like to talk to you about future meets

Merged on February 01 2013 14:34:
Passing through morgantown on my way to pa hello to all motown furries

Merged on February 08 2013 22:20:
The furmeet is being extended due to the number of expected attendees we will now be meeting at the food court in the meadowbrook mall in clarksburg we will be meeting there at 6pm if you have a fursuit we would love you to bring it we will provide you a place get dressed in your suits for fursuit bowling around 8pm again thank you to everyone that plans on attending *fursuit hugs*
Edited by Skittles on 02-08-2013 22:20
~skittleswolf~

Dante_Fox
Whats the current head count?

Skittles

Merged on February 10 2013 02:32:
We will be meeting up in clarksburg on the last weekend of every month hope to see some of you there just keep a lookout for more info on the event listings

Merged on February 14 2013 06:48:
For any questions about the upcoming meet you can email me at thekiltedcat@gmail.com

Merged on February 20 2013 20:18:
Hope to see everyone this Saturday
Edited by Skittles on 02-20-2013 20:18
~skittleswolf~

Dante_Fox
ya.. Im not going to make it.. maybe next time.. Just short on funds.

Skittles
Thanks ok see you at the next one
~skittleswolf~

GothPanda
Good luck with the meet, guys and girls! Hope it goes well.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend, as I do not have a method of transportation to Clarksburg.

Skittles
Thank you and we hope to. We are gathering down near toyko and charlies in the food court then again at the Compton bowling lanes at 8pm

Merged on February 24 2013 15:31:
Thank you to everyone that attended it was so nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you at the next meet

Merged on March 06 2013 16:46:
The next meet will be on March 30

Merged on March 27 2013 00:19:
We will be meeting up at the meadowbrook mall at 6pm Smile

Merged on April 10 2013 15:11:
This months furmeet will be april 27
Edited by Skittles on 04-10-2013 15:11
~skittleswolf~

Nyn
Best of luck with the Meet. I'll be moving that weekend, and actually moving further away from Clarksburg, but I'll keep an eye on the site for future events.

Skittles
Hello everyone we will be hosting furmeets in Clarksburg wv every 3rd weekend of the month the next one is the 18th april we will meet at the meadowbrook mall at 1pm you can message me on skype at skittleswolf2 or email me at skittleswolf2@gmail.com for more info
Thank you

Merged on April 23 2015 19:20:
Thank you to everyone who made it to the meet it was our best one yet
Edited by Skittles on 04-23-2015 19:20
~skittleswolf~

Dante_Fox
The last Meet with all things considered. Went ok.

Now to plain for the next one.

Skittles
Finally back on this site and this will be the only site that I post info on meets to try to get more furs to use it. You can feel free to share the info on other sites if you like though just make sure your info is correct before posting
~skittleswolf~

Moonalle
So when is the next furmeet in May?
<3 Moonalle <3

Jump to Forum: