View Thread
 Print Thread
Possible meet on the 28th?
Toby_Fox
I was just wondering if people would be interested in a meet on the 28th or so? Maybe the weekend after. What does everyone think about that? Please let me know. :3

Dante_Fox
I could make the 28th but it would be in the afternoon.

GothPanda
Okay, sounds like we might have a plan.

I've gone ahead and created an event. It should be showing up in the events list. Feel free to rsvp if you got an invite, which should be everyone.

Blaze
I can't make it. Finals start the following Monday and I need the whole weekend to study.

Toby_Fox
Aww well thats lame, maybe some other time. :3

Dante_Fox
what ya have in mind for the meet?

GothPanda
Well, I'm thinking a good starter event could possibly be some form of game night, possibly a dinner/cookout?

Board and card games most likely. Right now I think we may be a bit lacking on the board game front, but in card games, I got Munchkin, Fluxx, and Uno. Pfft

Dante_Fox
Well. That don't sound bad. I would like to meet some of the people I have yet to meet. But if your wanting to attract more people, You might think about doing something like me and Toby did once. Meet at the arcade. Hit the go cart track. stuff like that.

Toby_Fox
Well, we'd like to host stuff here too, since I know some people may be on a budget and all

Dante_Fox
I know toby

Merged on April 23 2012 22:14:
im going to be needing over night space. also am i the only one coming?
Edited by Dante_Fox on 04-23-2012 22:14

Toby_Fox
Overnight space won't be a problem, and noone else has really said whether they're coming or not, so not sure yet. Pfft

Kimor
I won't be there, sadly....Give me a month or two, though!

Dante_Fox
Should have asked a few days ago... Is the meet still on? Before I set out on my three hour trip. I want to make sure.

Merged on April 28 2012 21:53:
Zomigod Im hear.

Merged on April 30 2012 08:26:
Well. I guess I will post a bit of a review. The meet seemingly went well. Had fun reconnecting with Toby and meeting the few new people there. Looking forward to another meet.
Edited by Dante_Fox on 04-30-2012 08:26

Skittles
I will now be hosting furmeets in clarksburg on the last Saturday of every month the next meet will be on Feb 23 everyone is welcome
~skittleswolf~

Ambrosineloveswaffles
Do you think we could have a furmeet at the mall sometime?
~Ambrosine loves waffles

Ambrosineloveswaffles
~Ambrosine loves waffles

Dante_Fox
Ambrosineloveswaffles wrote:

Witch mall are you asking about?

Jump to Forum: